To completely remove the app from your mac please follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Quit the app
- Click on the CyberSmart app icon in the task bar to open it. (If the icon is not there, please click the magnifying glass icon in the top right and type in "CyberSmart" then press enter)
- Select the menu icon from the top and click "Quit". Done! 👍
2. Trash the app
- Open "Finder" and select "Applications" from the side menu. (If you cannot see this option please click "Go" in the top task bar and select "Applications")
- Find the "CyberSmart" app and drag to trash. Done! 👍
3. Trash the CyberSmart folder
- Open "Finder", select "Go" from the top task bar and then Select "Go To Folder..."
- Copy "~/Library/Application Support/" into the text box and click "Go"
- Find the "CyberSmart" folder and drag to trash. Done! 👍
You've done it! 🎉
You have completely uninstalled the CyberSmart app from your mac. This will stop communication to all dashboards and allow you to install a fresh copy of the app if required.