To completely remove the app from your PC please follow these steps:
1. Quit the app
- Click on the CyberSmart app icon in the task bar to open it. (If the icon is not there, please click the magnifying glass icon in the top right and type in "CyberSmart" then press enter)
- Select the menu icon from the top and click "Quit". Done! 👍
2. Navigate to the uninstaller
- Press Windows + R to open the "Run" window (alternatively, click the "Windows icon" and type "run" then press enter)
- Type "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\CyberSmart\" and press enter
- Navigate to [version]\resources\build\uninstall where [version] is the numbered folder (for example app-1.5.0\resources\build\uninstall
3. Run the uninstaller
- Right click "windows.bat"
- Click "Run as administrator" and accept the prompt if one appears
You've done it! 🎉
You have completely uninstalled the CyberSmart app from your PC. This will stop communication to all dashboards and allow you to install a fresh copy of the app if required.