Welcome to CyberSmart. We are thrilled that you've decided to become a security champion for your organisation and a part of the family! 😍
Before we get started, please read the guide below to make sure you get the most out of CyberSmart.
To achieve any information security standard, there are three sections which need be completed within the platform:
- Securing Devices
If you've already signed up, the next step is to complete the onboarding process after signing up:
- General organisational information
- If you have signed up with G-Suite or Microsoft 365 Sync, you will see all email addresses linked to your domain. Alternatively, you can manually add users or upload a CSV file to enrol to the platform. Don't worry if you have forgotten a team member; you can always add or remove users later.
Note: Only sync users that are real people - info@ or finance@ should be removed as well as old email addresses that are no longer in use.
- Write a personal message to your end users, this is for them to verify the request when asked to install.
Once that's done, the onboarding process is complete. 🎉
Step ONE out of THREE done! Yay!
Next step is to secure your devices:
- Now you will see the admin dashboard that provides you with an overview of all your users, status of their enrolment and their devices. We build individual packages for all selected users. You can check the progress by looking at the number of emails sent - in this case, 4/4.
- The next step is to check your email and install the software. The email looks like this:
NOTE: Once the software is running on your devices, it will check specific controls and report back to your admin dashboard.
- You can now see the conformity of every device in your organisation and email the user a personalised pdf of remediation steps for their device or download it and remediate it yourself.
- Once every device is fixed and conforms to the information security standard you are applying for, you can continue to the "Certifications" tab.
Step TWO out of THREE completed! Well done! 🚀
The last step is to fill in additional mandatory questions for the information security standards.
- You can always save your answers and continue later.
- Some questions are already pre-filled from the information you have previously entered, or that we have gathered. Please check these answers as well.
- If you have any questions, you can reach us via the live chat. (bottom right)
- We will not let you submit your application unless you're going to pass, so don't worry about spamming the "Submit" button.
- After completing, you submit a declaration that the submission is a fair reflection of your organisation.
Step THREE out of THREE done! Congrats! 🔥
We will then review your submission and issue you a certificate within 24 hours. You will receive an email once they have been issued which will direct you to your official certificate and report.
Once you have been successfully certified, you can use the platform to secure new users, get an overview of the status of the individual devices and receive continuous support from CyberSmart.
Any questions, feedback or comments that pop up at all, please drop us a line by replying to this email. There's also instant live support available within your dashboard!
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
Your Success Team @ CyberSmart