This support article is designed to guide partners through the platform and explain key actions they will are required to do. We have labelled them as steps but for most of the actions, there are no dependencies to each other. So feel free to skip over the sections that are not relevant.
Step 1: Manage admin access to your partner account
- From the Partner Dashboard, click on the "Manage Partner Users" button in the top right corner. This will direct you to another page called Partner Dashboard.
- To add a new partner admin user: Enter their email address in the text box under where it says "Add partner user" and click "Add"
- To remove a partner admin user: Find the user you want to remove from the presented list, then click the "Remove" button on that user's entry.
Step 2: Adding an organization to the platform
- From the Partner Dashboard, click on the "Add New Organization" button on the left-hand side. This will direct you to the Add New Organization page.
- Enter the organization's name
- Select the organization's industry from the provided dropdown
- Enter the organization's administrators email address. These users will have full access to the organization's account
- Click "Create Organization"
Step 3: Accessing an organization's account
- From the Partner Dashboard, click on the organization's name under the "Name" column of the table near the bottom. This will direct you to the CMMC US page, which is a customers dashboard.
Step 4: Access CertOS to review a questionnaire
- From the Partner Dashboard, click on the "CertOS Dashboard button on the right-hand side. This will direct you to the certOS Dashboard page.
- For more information on how to user CyberSmart's CertOS Dashboard, click on this link.